What are the last 5 books you’ve read? Are you taking a few minutes each day to put on words that matter? As Jim Rohn, renowned businessman and personal development guru said, “you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, and that means everyone in your life counts.” The great thing is—you have the power to choose.
You also have the power to choose the words you put on each day and one way to put them on is by what we are reading and listening too.
I want to share with you 5 reasons why these words matter. As you put on words that matter through what you are reading and listening too—you will put on words that will change your life!
Here are 5 reasons to consider How the words you put on matter!
1. Your intellect needs to be stimulated.
2. Your opinion of yourself might drastically improve.
3. You might gain a mentor, or become one.
4. You’ll likely develop healthier habits, and that means looking and feeling better every day.
5. You’ll attract someone positive, amazing and conscientious about all of the above.
If you want more information about this, check out the latest podcast, “What Are You Reading?” on The Word Effect Podcast. I share some of the books I have been putting on in my life and why they matter with regards to the 5 reasons I just shared above. Here are a few of them:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Maybe Today by David Butler and Emily Belle Freeman
- Everything is FigureOutable by Marie Forleo
- First Kill all the Marriage Counselors by Laura Doyle
- Accomplishing The Impossible by Russell M. Nelson
- The Bench by Jen Brewer
Here are a few of my favorites right now! I would love to hear what you are reading too! As we consider the words we are putting on, I would love to give you my FREE Ebook I just completed: “The One Word Way” Go to www.becomingwithbecky.com/join to get your copy. It is short and simple as I share 3 simple words that you can practice putting on daily that will help you create the life you are secretly desiring.